09 Mar What Are People Saying About Trianon Hotels?
At Trianon Hotels, we’ve found the key to true relaxation. Whether you’re sitting poolside on a family vacation, enjoying a weekend getaway with your spouse, or traveling on business, we know how to make the most of your vacation. Trianon Bonita Bay and Trianon Old Naples offer you the opportunity to relax in affordable luxury while you explore the beautiful Southwest Florida area.
But don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what some of our satisfied and loyal customers are saying about our hotels.
1. A Friendly and Hospitable Staff
“Just a beautiful hotel in every way. […] The staff were very very sweet and hospitable.”
– Ray C., 5 Stars, Trianon Bonita Bay Google Review.
“The front desk was extremely courteous and helpful. […] Definitely will be recommending to family and friends to stay here.”
– Jorge, 5 Stars, Trianon Bonita Bay Google Review.
“Always like to stay at this hotel, it’s excellent! The staff is so nice & I would recommend it to anyone in the area!”
– Lucero L., 5 Stars, Trianon Bonita Bay Google Review.
“I accidentally left a piece of jewelry there and the front desk called me to let me know and shipped it to my home. Courteous staff! […] Worth the money for the stay.”
– Dave Z., 5 Stars, Trianon Old Naples Google Review.
“The entire staff, from Devin at the front desk, to Stephanie and Tom at the bar were exceptional. They were all above and beyond anything we have experienced at a hotel. Devin greeted us every time we entered or left the hotel. Stephanie was pleasant and fun. She made us want to go to the pool bar every day we were there. […] We will not be staying anywhere else. We have already booked for Christmas. Thanks to all!”
– wcorkin, 5 stars, Trianon Bonita Bay TripAdvisor Review.
2. Spacious Rooms and Comfy Beds
“Very nice hotel with GREAT beds!”
– David R., 5 Stars, Trianon Bonita Bay Google Review.
“I absolutely loved this place! From the moment I walked into the beautiful lobby, to the spacious room and awesome bathroom. […] I will definitely be back and recommend this place to anyone!”
– Pam N., 5 Stars, Trianon Bonita Bay Google Review.
“Beautiful accommodations, comfortable bed. We stayed only one night as a local getaway, but look forward to visiting again soon.”
– Patti M., 5 Stars, Trianon Bonita Bay TripAdvisor Review.
“Upon opening the door to our room, we were pleasantly surprised to see how large the room and bathroom were (and with a tub and LARGE shower). Our view was overlooking the pool and lake, very nice. […] Very tastefully decorated…”
– Lindsay, 5 Stars, Trianon Bonita Bay TripAdvisor Review.
“There really is no reason not to stay at the Trianon. The rooms are VERY large with high ceilings and all have balconies, mini-fridges, and large bathrooms. […] Highly recommend this hotel.”
– bboinnng, 5 Stars, Trianon Old Naples TripAdvisor Review.
3. Luxurious Ambiance at an Affordable Cost
“Very impressive from the ambiance to the service. It’s like ‘The Ritz’ at a quarter of the price.”
– Darren W., 5 Stars, Trianon Bonita Bay Google Review.
“Great hotel… has the feel of fine hotels back in the day. […] We’ve been there once a year for the last 4 years and are going back in April.”
– Anonymous, 5 Stars, Trianon Bonita Bay Google Review.
“Wow… Ever since the moment we set foot to the hotel, we were amazed. The whole atmosphere was sophisticated and nice. […] Our room had a water view and a balcony to finish the day with a drink, an excellent place to relax!”
– Robert H., 5 Stars, Trianon Bonita Bay TripAdvisor Review.
“[Trianon Old Naples] will be our ‘go to’ hotel for all future trips. The hotel is charming, more like a grand old inn instead of a hotel. Our room was quite large and beautifully appointed.”
– graymar6, 5 Stars, Trianon Old Naples TripAdvisor Review.
4. Great Location
“Best birthday week spent! This area is gorgeous! From beaches to shops & high end restaurants. […] Definitely the kind of place you want to go for a week to unwind.”
– Emely H., 5 Stars, Trianon Bonita Bay Google Review.
“The location was great – shops, restaurants, and the beach all within 15 minutes driving.”
– chdunlop88, 5 Stars, Trianon Bonita Bay Google Review.
“Good prices in quiet area, but still just 3 minutes to the 5th or 5 minutes to Naples Old Town. Good choice definitely!”
– Michael K., 4 Stars, Trianon Old Naples Google Review.
“A nice downtown hotel within walking distance of just about everything.”
– Joseph G., 5 Stars, Trianon Old Naples Google Review.
“Excellent hotel and outstanding location. Outdoor mall in adjacent parking lot can’t be beat. Great restaurants and beautiful waterfalls, bridges, etc. Can’t go wrong with this hotel.”
– Anthony P., 5 Stars, Trianon Bonita Bay TripAdvisor.
Have your own Trianon story to share? We’d love to hear it!